Monday, January 16, 2006

Woo Hoo!

The average temperatures can only go up now. The average temperature went up one degree today. Winter's end is in sight. Only about 70 days left. It felt like spring today. The temperatures hovered around 60 today. Tomorrow we start out at 60 and fall all the way down to the lower 40's by rush hour. Then tomorrow night we could see 1-3 inches of snow. Thats enough to call off school in Louisville.

I had a great weekend. I watched college basketball and played video games. I went to a friends house last night and stayed up till 5AM and played video games on his X-Box 360. I took a nap today.

On a somber note this is my last day off on a weekday until a month from today, when I get off for a five day weekend. Its a long streak but the good news is that after this streak is over the longest time we have without a dayoff is two weeks which is in May.

5 Comments:

Blogger volsfan said...

Glad to see you had fun playing video games.

We too could see snow tomorrow night. URGH!

Keep the strength as that month will go by faster than you think.

9:20 PM  
Blogger ukrocks said...

Oh, I know this month will go by fast. When do you start teaching your class, Vols.

10:16 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Glad you had a fun weekend. I like college basketball, but usually don't watch til the tournament.

I'm engrossed in the NFL playoffs right now.

12:39 PM  
Blogger volsfan said...

My class starts Feb. 17th. Wish me luck

10:36 PM  
Blogger ukrocks said...

I will!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home