Sunday, January 08, 2006

The Future for ukrocks!

For the rest of my Junior year, I want to savor the moments. I want to realize that my time at Trinity is alost done. Its the beginning of an end. My English teacher said it starts tomorrow when we get information about out Senior ring. We reigster for classes next month. Then we have the ring ceremony in May. Then Summer and then the start of my Senior year. I am almost done with all my credits and next year will be a year of electives since you can't graduate early. Next year looks like it'll be a breeze.

What lies ahead of me in education? Well, I hope to go to college at UK or Western Kentucky. I want to become a sports writer and eventually become a sports collumnist. I hope to move down south or on the west coast, where its warm. I hope to have a family someday.

5 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Sounds like you will have a wonderful future! ...but it's good that you will savor these moments now.

Again, thank you so much for sharing your experiences and keep us updated as new things happen (especially when you get that acceptance letter for UK! *wink*).

8:38 AM  
Blogger volsfan said...

I had a senior year that included two classes and they were in the afternoon!

I started taking college courses in the spring of my senior year and had two of my English classes out of the way by the time I actually started college.

Have fun your senior year because you will look back later on and I hope it will be a good time for you.

8:48 AM  
Blogger ukrocks said...

Nutz: I won't even be able to send in an admission letter till next fall.

Vols: Being at a private school, they make you take a full course load all year. You can't have two study halls only one. However there are some easy classes. I'm going to ask some of the seniors what there easiest class is this year.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

This is so interesting. I like reading it from your point of view. Have you taken the PSAT or SAT yet?

I think it's great that you need to take a full load of classes. It gives you a chance to explore some areas that you might not normally get to experience.

6:56 PM  
Blogger ukrocks said...

My school administered PSAT's but I will NOT be taking the SAT because Kentucky is one of the few states that inly lets you take the ACT. You have to take the ACT to get into Kentucky public schools.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home