Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Where is Winter? Woo and Hoo!

Geez have you seen the forecast for Louisville Kentucky lately. Are average high is 40 degrees but the next 10 days are suppose to be in at least low fifties. In fact Thursay we will be in the mid 60's and we will be close to 70 on Friday. This is March weather not January. But I lvoe this weather. Whats the weather like in your area.

BTW, UK is comming off its worst loss in 15 years and will be taking on the Vanderbilt Commodores from Nashville Tennesee in Rupp Arena in Lexington Kentucky.

3 Comments:

Blogger Seana said...

It was lovely here today. I didn't even need the jacket, since I was wearing a sweater. I think it was 10 degrees.





Did you have to think about that? That's degrees Celcius, maybe 50 or so Fahrenheit.

6:31 PM  
Blogger ukrocks said...

Lol! You did make me think, I'm like 10 degrees, geez thats cold. And that is unseasonably cold if you ask Kentuckian. But 50, thats what the high was today but you need a jacket and some gloves. Tommorow in the middle sixties.

7:12 PM  
Blogger volsfan said...

It is going to be near 70 degrees here tomorrow.

Sorry about the Kats last night man. I watched and it was a close game but not to your liking I am sure.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home