Saturday, January 07, 2006

7th aand 8th Grade (Part 3 0f 4)

So here wo go to my new school. This school helps kids with learning dissabilties. I was nervous and worried because I had been at my other school 7 years. But it might of been the best move of my life.

I start seventh grade and I only knew one person. He had been at my old school and we knew him very well. he kinda help0ed me get settled into the place.

7th grade was a new light for me. Grades very quickly improved and I was actually learning. The teachers were helpful. I hardly ever forgot my homework anymore and my mood changed. My grades wnt from barely passing to A's and B's. I was learning things I thought I would never be able to get.

8th grade was the beggining of an end. It was my last year of grade school. I was still there and I continued to do very well. I did getin trouble once for throwing a piece of paper into a garbage can. I had an awesome year. On the hardest report you'll ever had there. She said that highest grade she ever had from the middle program was a 95. She was saying you can do just as good as the higher program where she had grades 100-110 percent range. She gave 16 bonus points. Well when she starts to hand back papers, she said "don't jump up and down when you look at your grade." I was the last one to get it and I'll never forget this moment. The grade was an 116%. She then said you might have heard about four people get a 116% in the other class. That was the first time I had ever been to give that high of a score. She like you all got one too. I did. I still was in shock. I was very happy.

A couple of weeks later it was time to say good bye. While I was there only for two years. They got me ready for high school, and got me back on track.

Later tonight i'll have the final segment. (But that'll be at like 2AM.

3 Comments:

Blogger Puffy said...

I'm loving your story of your school years. You're a really good writer and you express yourself well.

3:56 PM  
Blogger ukrocks said...

Thanks for the wrds Puffy.

4:18 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

*high fives* for UK!

That was probably the best thing that ever happened to you! That's awesome.

I love how you're reflecting on all of your school years now. When you graduate, I bet you'll look back over this and be very proud.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home