Thursday, January 12, 2006

Physics

This class had the most jack-asses you will ever see. Its 4th period, only a couple of us have luch right after that period (me). The rest of them have lunch 6th period.

Well this class is WILD and I mean WILD. They talk, they talk back to the teacher. They complain and whine. They rant and crack unnecessary jokes. People have thrown other peoples stuff out the WINDOW. BTW this the third floor of my school.

The teacher has moved just about everyone once. He askes them why the hell they act like this everytime. Here are some of the excuses: "I hate school", "Its my parents who make me come to school", "School is stupid", "I don't need this shit", Yes the teacher let him away with this.

The fact is most of these people want to screw around. They could care less, well why don't you go to Shawnee or Atherton (two of the really bad schools around here), because your parents are paying 8,000 a year to go here. Its really bad, you can't hear the teacher. This is an EASY class because its the lowest program you can be in. Its where a normal Junior should be. All we have to do, is well not very much. We usually have 5-10 minuites of free time if it is a good day, you don't wanna know what a good day is.

How may of these kids will get into college out of the 27 students? My guess is 3 or 4. Most of the students say, I'm going to open my business since that's real easy. One of my ok friends is in there and he laughs and makes fun of them, saying they're going to be his garbage pickup men. (Well Mr. Immature, you better get those damn grades up before you go smaht talking.) Mr. Immature friend is participating in this as well.

I have to agree with him and it came out of my mouth today as well because it escalated so much the last few days, as someone said who cares, no one wants to work. He obviously smart enough to know that it isn't that easy. H want to study International business and study abroad. Good luck, but its going to be hard for Mr. Immature friend.

Anyway I am READY FOR THIS CLASS TO END, WE HAVE ONLY 20 MORE WEEKS LEFT, ARRRRRRRR! (Yes I an screaming.) So, what would you do to the class if you were in this situation? Don't even think about a lot of homework, cuz they won't do it and some of them are arlready going to Summer School. Thank you for listening to my rant, its an escalation, that's is only going to get worse.

2 Comments:

Blogger volsfan said...

Hang in there UK. I am sure it is difficult but I would just bite my tongue and get out of there with good grades.

7:29 PM  
Blogger ukrocks said...

Who is Silent Majority, thanks for the support whoever you are.

Vols: Vols, I got a B+ in there in the first semester. I prefer the middle of the road classes since most of those students are going to go to college.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home