Sunday, January 01, 2006

Goldie is pissing me off.

She put a fvcking comic thread out there. Damn you Goldie. I saw some peeps stop her but she bumped the dam thread up. I want to send her a nasty PM but I know I would get banned so I won't.

I remember when I first got there I bumped a thread from about a month ahead, and a poster sent me e-mail saying it was disrespectfuly. I have never bumped anything again. Can someone do that to Goldie? im know mine would be too nasty so I will not send one.

5 Comments:

Blogger Seana said...

I don't think bumping is disrespectful. Yes, that joke one is old. If AyaK is to be believed, he has a policy about locking threads that have been on the first page for a long time. Maybe he just needs to be reminded?

3:17 PM  
Blogger Seana said...

You know what? I didn't see the new one. I'll just shut up now.

6:42 PM  
Blogger volsfan said...

I haven't seen it! Which one is it?

9:36 AM  
Blogger volsfan said...

I found it! It is still on the front page...and why didn't I see your post yesterday? hhhhmmmmm

9:38 AM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

You're not alone, UK. There's lots of folks who just want that thread to disappear.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home