Sunday, January 01, 2006

It is a New Year!

Happy New Years everybody! Below me is my year 2005 in review.

Here is my days I am ready for in 2006

*drum rolls*

Februray 11- I can get my drivers license on this day but it closed since it s a Saturday. I'll be able to drive by myself and not have to have my parents take me everywhere. I'll take the ACT test for the first time.

February 22- My 18th birthday. I will register to vote, so I can vote in May!

April 3-7- I will visit UK, Western Kentucky and possibly Murray State. (spring break)

April 22- Thunder Over Louisville- the biggest firework show in the world. It takes 45 minuites to an hour to do. I is an amazing way to kick off the Kentucky Derby Festival. (yes peeps we celebrate for 2 weeks!)

May 5-7- Kentucky Derby Weekend. I get a three day weekend and party on Friday and Saturday!

May 10- I get my senior ring. Yep high school goes by fast, at least for me.

June 1- My last day of school.

June 24- off to Cahrleston with my Dads side of the family for vacation.

August something- Senior year starts. My school doesn't set a date till January. They like to see what other schools are doing since we are the only school controlled by the Archidiocese. Thats why are schedules are more like the grade school calendar year. My sister will be a frosh and her school arlready has a date setup like all the other Catholic High schools.

November- Go off to Manhattan Kansas to celebrate Thanksgiving.

December- Celebrate the holdays with friends and family.

8 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

It will be a great year for you, especially since you will be a senior in August.

7:38 AM  
Blogger volsfan said...

Happy

9:46 AM  
Blogger volsfan said...

New

9:46 AM  
Blogger volsfan said...

Year

9:46 AM  
Blogger volsfan said...

UK!

9:46 AM  
Blogger volsfan said...

It will be a fun time to be a senior. Enjoy it...it goes by too fast.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Seana said...

You have a lot to look forward to.

Hope you have a great year!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

I like how you summarized 2005 and looked forward to 2006. Happy New Year, UK.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home