Saturday, December 31, 2005

Looking back at 2005

  • It started out with a bang at school. My awful first period teacher got fired.
  • Then on February 22, I turned 17.
  • On March 3rd, my Mom's birthday, I went to see the Holocaust Museum in Washington D.C., with 45-50 students along with 4 or 6 teachers. We went with a Holocaust Survivor who lives in Louisville, who does this for schools in and around the Louisville Metro Area. It was helluvan experience.
  • In April I had a relaxing Spring break.
  • In May, we enjoyed the Kentucky Derby and went to our 2 "usual parties" and hosted our annual Derby Eve party. We live about a block and a half away from a house that has a huge party and raws celberties. You can stand outside and watch the celeberit go in and get their autograph.
  • In June, my aunt and uncle and cousins who were trnasfered for Louisville to Fullerton, came to visit with their friends and their families. Sadly we are the only ones left on her brother side, so we enjoy spending time with them.
  • At the end of July we went to San Francisco to see the city and then to Lake Tahoe for our family reunion on my Mom's Mom side of the family.
  • In August, I started my second to last school year at my High School Trinity. *sniff*
  • In September, our parish had their annual Fall Festival and my Dad runs it and I help out in order to get my required community service hours.
  • In October, I went on a field trip with my class to a play. I went on my Junior retreat and had a lot of fun, and on the very next day I went to see what life is like as a homeless with my religion class. It is required. My uncle, (points up to June) gets transferred for a second time in four years to Scranton-Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania.
  • In November, I went to Manhattan Kansas for Thanksgiving. We were with my Mom Mom and two sisters and her brother. I think my grandma might pass away soon, she's 85.
  • In December I enjoyed our annual Christmas traditions of going to see my Dad's Mom side of the family and on Christmas Day seeing my grandparents and my Dad's siblings.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Wow! Seems like a busy, but fun year!

My brother's birthday is February 22nd!
...but he's not 17, he's 43. LOL!

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home