Monday, December 26, 2005

What I got for Christmas!

I got a
  • 6GB Creative Zen Micro
  • UK is the toughest team in the toughest confrence T-shirt
  • A Rupp Arena T-shirt that commemorates its 25 year anniversary T-shirt that has this year schedule and the arena on it.
  • A Chicago Cubs T-shirt.
  • NCAA Football 06 for PS2.
  • Money from Grandparents
  • And a Saturday Night live movie and a candy bar from my aunt who really doesn't have that much money but buys something for everyone.

3 Comments:

Blogger volsfan said...

Sounds like you got some good stuff. Have fun playing your games and wearing your T-shirt.

Who does UK play next? UT plays Alabama State tonight in what I hope will be a good game.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Seana said...

I bet you'd like anything that said UK on it. Am I right?

Hope you had a nice holiday.

10:10 PM  
Blogger ukrocks said...

Vols: UK plays Ohio on Friday against Ohio University in Cincinnati, which UK takes a daily trip each year.

Seana: As long as it means the University of Kentucky!

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home