Friday, December 30, 2005

My Ten Dreams in Life

I have many dreams in life. There not all about me, they could be about a particular team. I have dreams about what I want to do with my life. I've got some side stories to the dream, very long about seven. People have said some of these dreams are impossible but I refuse to believe that.

  1. I would like to see me as a Sports Columnist for a Local Newspaper.
  2. I would like to go to UK and have the greatest time in my life.
  3. I would like to see the University of Kentucky get a good coach in football and lead us to a bowl game, then a bowl win, and then a National Championship. People have told me to get a life, because I am probably the only UK fan at my school who still listens to all the football games.
  4. I would like to see UK win many basketball championship because the last one came in third grade and I remember it vividly.
  5. I would like to make a difference in someone's life.
  6. I would like to see the Chicago Cubs to win a World Series.
  7. I would like to see my High School, Trinity win a State Championship in Basketball. We made it to the Sweet Sixteen during my Freshmen year. That was Trinity's first regional Title in school history. We are by far the most toughest region in the state. Last year we my school at #1 in the state taking on Ballard (our public school rivals) at #2 in the state and we lost by a point. This wasn't the regional championship, this was the battle between the far east end districts to see who would J-Town in the finals. Both teams played hard and we both deserved to be in the Sweet Sixteen. We haven't beaten them since 1996 in basketball, its been since 1996 since they beat us in football and they're in the top ten. I just want to see my football high school win a state championship in basketball.
  8. I would like to have a successful family.
  9. I would like to make it to every Major League Baseball Stadium.
  10. I would like to give back to my two two grade schools and my High School.

Sorry for the long post but I've been thinking about my dreams lately. What are your dreams.

2 Comments:

Blogger HistoryDetective said...

I think that visiting the baseball stadiums sounds like the most fun. You get to see some good games plus see a lot of the country too.

8:42 AM  
Blogger volsfan said...

I think all of these are very "doable" and not far fetched! You seem well grounded which means many good things are to come to you and your future family. Just stay focused.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home