Friday, December 16, 2005

It is Christmas Break!

Woo, hoo, no school till January 4, 2006! Yeah! Its nice that I'll be able to sleep, play video games, and hang out with friends for 18 days! I'll be able to go to bed at 2AM and not have to get up till 11 or so. Look out for some, bowl prediction. Each day you can see my predicted final score and keys to the games. I've got some rant's I want to talk about but not today since I am in a VERY good mood!

I'll be watching the UK-UL game tomorrow. Go Cat's Beat UL. The sun is out and it might hit 40 today, so I am just a happy camper!

6 Comments:

Blogger volsfan said...

I left a cbox message for you over at NUTZ place but I will bring it here.

What do you think about the big UK BB news today? I am sure you are thilled but come on...how did the fax just automatically show up?

Great to see you made it to Christmas break and I hope you have a good one. Enjoy the time off.

5:12 PM  
Blogger ukrocks said...

I am extremely happy about Morris comming back! W

BTW, I learned about it yesterday.

5:27 PM  
Blogger ukrocks said...

Oops, the enter button. We needed Morris back,. We had no presence down low. My friends Dad think the UK booster's will pay money to them. I don't think they'll do that. But the fact's was just a miracle. I can say our season has been saved.

BTW, your Vol's are off to a steaming start.

I'm surprised you all didn't kearn about it till today!

5:30 PM  
Blogger volsfan said...

I actually heard about it day before yesterday but had forgotten to mention it.

Just so you know...all us Vols fans are up to your skewls cheating ways! You say miracle...I say cheat! ;-)

Good luck today against Louisville as my Vols have Texas at the same time. I guess I will be flipping channels.

1:51 PM  
Blogger ukrocks said...

Both of us should be in a great mood. Your Vols are beating the carp ot of the other UT. And UK is hsowing were the best team in Kentucky by beating the carp out of UL.

3:49 PM  
Blogger volsfan said...

I am happy. My team played lights out and this is the first time in 5 years we have beaten a ranked team away!

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home