Friday, December 23, 2005

I saw the movie King Kong Today with three firends, what happened to the group of 7 of my friends.

It was a very good movie. (see review at the bottom of post) I went with my two best friends. Its kind of sad, it used to be a group 7, but its starting to look like one group with three and my group with three. The other one has gotten annoying and everyone has started to ignore him, since he acts like a know it all.

We all still eat at the same lunch table except for one (he's in the last lunch with the other half of Junior's). Its three of us talking and the other two have started to bring other people to the lunch table. The annoying kid tries to talk with everybody.

Those three hang out with people who don't get along with the rest of the class. The other three use used to get along with the rest of the class, they now wonder why nobody really talks to them. Its because the brag and talk about girls. Meanwhile my other two and friends and I are pretty much friends with everybody in the Junior class since we love sports like most guys do.

It sad to see the other three spread away, they talk about girls all the time. They think everbody else does too but somebody who knows the other three of us very weel, said we are just like everybody else, catching up on college basketball and football. I know its sad but the other two parents and my parents say it was coming. Those three only care about money. I am in a lot of classes with the other three and in one with one of my tue friends. I hope this is something that everyone goes thorugh in life where the large group of friends break up into smaller parts.

I borught this up because my two friends and I went to see King Kong. It was a very good movie but on the scary side and I jumped a couple of times. The special affects were solid but not perfect. The stroy was very good. It makes the story flow very well. But you may be caught surprised if you don't read the reviews like me. The only bad thing, is that it was 3 hours and ten minuites, very long movie. Sorry for the long post but it was something I have wanted to write about. BTW, this is my last post till the day after Christmas, where I'll discuss the weekend of fun.

7 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Oh... {{{hugs}}}

It is true that friends break apart around your age, especially if they get boyfriends/girlfriends. It's natural for the boys to begin to spend more time with girls. Don't worry though, if they are true friends, they will stay your true friends regardless... and if they don't, then just know that your true friends will.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

7:48 AM  
Blogger Syren said...

Just stopping in to wish you a wonderful Holiday time.

9:21 AM  
Blogger ukrocks said...

Nutzy, that isn't the thing, were at an all boy school so it not that. I should have put that notice. I don't think they are spending that much time with them except for one of them, who is starting to get serious.

12:18 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Wow, that sucks. It IS pretty natural, though. It's that time in life where everyone really wants to become their own person and sometimes, the people they become aren't who we thought they were. It's not really worth holding any bad feelings towards the others, it's just a crappy thing we've all had to deal with. Things will really change in the next few years as graduation comes along and people go their seperate ways.

If the other three ever come back down to earth, be there as their friends. It's not worth holding a grudge. I had two BEST friends until sophomore year. One was very egotistical and it all came out when everything was about how she looked and her boyfriends. We kind of ditched her because of it. It's now really awkward when I see her or her mother...over 10 years later. I wish we had just talked about it at the time instead of walking away from her.

Anyway, have a great Christmas. Let us know if you get anything cool under the tree!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Hope you had a happy Christmas. Tell us all about it!
P.S. We're going to see King Kong on Dec. 26. We saw Syriana and Memoirs of a Geisha today.

10:42 PM  
Blogger volsfan said...

I just wanted to say HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

11:07 PM  
Blogger Seana said...

Sorry to hear you and some of your friends are drifting apart.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday anyway.

Merry Christmas!

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home