Saturday, December 17, 2005

Shut Up, UL Fans!

For the second straight year, UK beat UL. It wasn't even close. UK dominated on both of ends of the floor and now I get to brag to all the UL fans for the rest of the year. It a great feeling, the UK fans in the Louisville are get to brag. They outnumber us by about 30 percent, but UK fans love to rub it into UL. UL gets football and we get basketball. It was a great day!

UL fans have been talking smack at school this week. One kid said UK wouldn't make the tournament, after we lost to Iowa. All my friends warned him, that I would talk trash to him when UL looses. He repeated himself after two losses to UL and IU. He was saying UL will beat the carp out of UK. He said he was going to call me. I actjually thought about calling him at the end of the game. I gurantee, he will suffer big time when we go back to school on January 4th.

Do you ever get annoyed with the other team's fans who are friends with you and rub it in after they loose and you win? Because he kept on bringing it on, I will be talking smack for the rest of the school year! I warned him, a million times. He apparently didn't learn his lesson last year when UL lost.

1 Comments:

Blogger volsfan said...

One of my best friends is a Florida fan and he is also one of the biggest braggers around. The best thing is he can take it when he loses too. We have continuous arguments. It is soo much fun!

Congrats on the big win!

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home