Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Politics Test

I know most of you support Democrats, so you might kill me.

My results are down low and I was surprised. I thought I was more towards the middle between Republicans and Democrats. I support the Democrats sometimes, morely republican, becaue my Dad is a lot like this. he has never voted straight Republican or Democrat. He is a republican and I wish a lot more people were in the middle like him.

You are a

Social Conservative
(23% permissive)

and an...

Economic Conservative
(63% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Republican




Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid
Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test

1 Comments:

Blogger volsfan said...

I don't think I am any where close to where you are but when I go to the links I get sent to my own blog setup page.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home