Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Two more days till Winter Break!

Ahhh today I only had to go in for 3 hours. I took my Composition Exam with the Bitchiest teacher from 9-10:30. Then it was theb boring Scripture Exam which was 10:40-12:10. I am done with those classes for the rest of the year!

Almost everybody in my scripture class cheated ont the scripture exam. I was one of the few who didn't and got a 78. As you can see I am not a good test taker. i hate test.

Tomorrow it will be Physics (gag) and English. I'll be there for only 3 hours again! Friday will be Newspaper Journalism and Spanish 2 (Ulgh)

Trinity has a longer Christmas break by a couple days than most schools. My Christmas Break is from the 17-3. We get 18 days off. Woo and hoo. They have to tell people to stay away from other schools because thewy're in session.

A drug bust at my school has been going on in Louisville. Our strating QB got caught with marijuana. Can't say his name because he's a youth.

1 Comments:

Blogger volsfan said...

So today is the last day before winter break? WOO and HOO! Sorry I am late here.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home