Sunday, December 11, 2005

Exams, Ulgh

Its exam week for me, this week. Its the end of the frist semester. Wow, already a half of a year has gone by. So in this post, I am going to review how each class went this semester.

The number's represent what period I had the class.
  1. Math- The Yeacher tries to be funny. He calls his pens golf club, he calls some math problems *specials*, he calls study guides a lifeline. Man can he just teach. ALL YEAR, oh boy!
  2. Composition- I hate this teacher. She doesn't know how to teach. I'm done with her on Wednsday, woo hoo!
  3. Religion- He tries to make th class fun but no matter what I don't think you can. Overall he's a pretty good teacher since he tries his best. This class also is only one semester, so woo hoo!
  4. Physics- The teacher used to be a sub and has a son in the Junior class. he's fun but doesn't know how to control the class. People talk the whole period while he constantly tells them to be quiet. Overall he's a good teacher because I have a B+. ALL YEAR, maybe he'll learn how to cntrol the class.
  5. Lunch
  6. English- Hardest teacher I've ever had. He does his best, but he might be a little to hard to teach the middle level. His class was the one that kept me off honor roll for the first quarter. All Year
  7. Newspaper Journalism- You gotta figure out what he's teaching by yourself. He's an ok teacher All Year
  8. Spanish 2- My least favorite teach, had her last year, and was a member of her worst class ever. She split us up this year. But its fun to watch her yell at the fourth period students she had last year.

I made honor roll seven straight times to begin out my High School career. I've missed it two quarters in a row. The Good News, is it looks like the streak is over and I'm back on honor roll which means I get early to lunch for the first time this year!

Overall this semester was a good one. I'm looking forward to the second semster where my classes are this.

  1. Math
  2. Resource (Study Hall)
  3. Communication Skills
  4. Physics
  5. Lunch
  6. English
  7. Newspaper Journalism
  8. Spanish 2

I know this post was long, but I felt like writing about it since I am happy I am done with a half of a year!

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Good luck on those exams! It's always nice to finish up a semester and look forward to the next one.

*crossing fingers* that you made the honor roll!

6:45 AM  
Blogger volsfan said...

I hope you made the honor roll as well. It looks like you have a day full of classes. I wish you all the best.

BTW, sorry about the Kats yesterday. They didn't play well at all and had WAY too many turnovers.

8:41 AM  
Blogger ukrocks said...

And we shot horrible as well. We didn't even hit a three pointer till there was about 4 minuites left. Grrrrrr about UK.

12:44 PM  
Blogger volsfan said...

I didn't watch it but it was on in the background while I played online.

That was a tough loss but there is no doubt in my mind they will bounce back.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home