Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Today was my last full day of Classes!

I had my Math Exam this morning and only got a 74. I know its passing but my parent's want everything above an 80. Tomorrow I got my easiest exam and my hardest exam. Religion Exam is real hard but composition is really easy.

I'll be watching the TARFE tonight. Looking to be a great finale, I'll be happy with the Linzies or Bransen's. But not those damn Weaver's. Don't give me spoiler's because I want to be surprised. I never venture in the TAR spoiler's. Will there an influx of newbies tomorrow in the Weaver forum?

4 Comments:

Blogger Zombs said...

Hey UK! Nice to see you in blog land!

I'll be watching TAR also tonight!

8:44 PM  
Blogger ukrocks said...

Thanks for the welcome!

8:47 PM  
Blogger volsfan said...

Aren't you glad school is over for a while? When do you go back?

4:32 PM  
Blogger ukrocks said...

School isn't over yet Vols. I've got finals from 9-12:10 till Friday. You can look at today's post b/c I'm going to talk about the exams I have left.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home