Monday, December 12, 2005

Survivor

Last night show was a pretty good show. I enjoyed seeing everyone back at the reunion show as well. I was hoping Steph would win because even though she lied that how you win a game like that. She clearly had the best strategy. She might of only won one individual challenge but hey, it got her somewhere. And she admitted she betrayed people

My favorite of the show was when they went back to Judd, when he said the alligator statement. Bwahhaaa. My friend and I loved that part. That quote might of been one of the best statements ever. The most annoying part was the CAR. Did Cindy need to go on and on about the CAR. Ok ok Cindy we get what happened with the CAR. I had a different view of Cindy after she went on and on about the CAR.

But it was a good show. Looking forward to the TAR finale tomorrow night and The Apprentice Finale on Thursday night. *rubbs hand* Good week for TV!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home