Friday, December 09, 2005

My Christmas List

Not a lot but enough to make me happy.

It is cold and with a dusting of snow, I can say it beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I will be going to a friend house at about 3:00, and check back with OT around 11 or 11:30 tonight.
  • 5 GB Creative Lab Zen Micro.
  • An SEC shirt sayin Kentucky is the toughest team in the toughest conference
  • A 25 year anniversary Rupp Arena Shirt saying, Our House
  • NCAA Football 2006, for my PS2 (Playstation 2)

2 Comments:

Blogger volsfan said...

My nephews lvoe their PS2 and they have tournaments all the time.

Sounds like a nice little list there.

We didn't get any snow!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Seana said...

Wow, that's such a reasonable list.

We've got some snow and a lot of cold here too. I'm finally getting in the mood for the holidays, despite retailers' attempts to get me started a month early. :D

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home