Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Worst Class I've Ever Been In

This came up because at school, a Spanish teacher got extremely mad today. She now has a bad class. I have her but this is a different period. Were not using the books for a while in her class but one class is now. They're going back to the book tomorrow, my class isn't. I had her last for Spanish 1. And that class was the worst class she ever had. The story are crazy but I'll sum it up. The teacher is from Puerto Rico

This class was bad. We joked, made noises and LVOED to argue. We made her mad. She got frustrated. She yelled and got grumpy. She always said O.M.G. in spanish. The rest of the class did it. She tried to play games but someone always did something bad. We always b!tched to her and she got really pissed. The class had a lot of normally good students being bad for one period.

I was one of the better students. She always said some of use didn't deserve to suffer. I actually enjoyed it, it was quite humorus unfortunately. On final exam day, some fliped over 2 desks during the middl eof the exam. She was ready for this fourth period class to go. She said we were starving and thats why we were bad. She said I;m teaching all Spanish 2 and I have most of you back. Indeed she did.

She now has half of the class in one and the other half in the other. The bad class is right before lunch only 5th period this year. I am so ready to not enter this classroom EVER again. I hate this Spanish teacher. I have her last period, 8th.

She just doesn't know how to control classes.

A Quiz Stolen from Arkie.

You Are Lightning

Beautiful yet dangerous
People will stop and watch you when you appear
Even though you're capable of random violence

You are best known for: your power

Your dominant state: performing

3 Comments:

Blogger volsfan said...

Sounds like the students are somewhat to blame as well! Don't blow it and try to stay calm and get good grades.

Don't let one class do you in!

7:35 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Hang in there! You'll make it through just fine. Remember it is temporary.

3:35 PM  
Blogger ukrocks said...

Ys, I know some of the students were the blame last year. This year I'm in the good class not te bad class.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home