Monday, January 23, 2006

Swoopy Mood!

I am in a swoopy mood today! I made my first ever swoop and my first ever swoop block.

On the other mood, I worked out today. I worked out for 30 minuites. It felt pretty good. I hope to loose 5 or 6 pounds a week!

UK plays Auburn tomorrow night down at there place.

My school Trinity plays St. Xavier this Friday in Freedom Hall. BEAT St. X! We aren't basketball schools. But both teams are in the top 25 for the frist time in a long time. My school is starting to become a basketball school. We were ranked #1 for most of the season last year. This year 7-8, but ranked 25th because we have by far the toughest schedule. We have played only one team that has a loosing record and we beat them 64-27. They're in our district so we had no choice. This matchup is the biggest high school rivalry in then nation in football but basketball, not so much. This game probably draws about 2000-4000 fans annually!

Go Rocks Beat St. X! Go Cats Beat the Tigers!

2 Comments:

Blogger volsfan said...

I saw your swoop! Have fun with it and good luck tomorrow night in the UK game.

9:41 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Glad you worked out. I does feel good, doesn't it? Don't push yourself too hard with the 5-6 lbs/week. That lifestyle can be really hard to stick with. Many things I've read say 1-3 lbs is the most attainable, healthy way to lose weight. But feel free to prove me/them wrong! I'd love to see you succeed with FLYING colors!

Good luck!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home