Thursday, December 01, 2005

Rant about a Teacher and the school

Composition. A new class for the Academic Program (middle of the road), which is the program I'm in and for Honors (right above academic, 2nd highest of the 4 programs.

If we had a good teacher, it mightbe better. But this teacher wants us to write her way and only her way. She claims she has a life, well so do we. Don't make us write the finishing ends of our story in one night and expect us to type the whole thing up. 4 freaking pages. Thats what I was doing. Thank God the class ends in about a week in a half!

A rant about the school. With composition being required for a half a credit (one semester class) we only have to take Religion for a half a credit too. Were suppose to have one one semster and the other the next semester. Well about 15 or 20 people got it in the same semester. (yep I was one of them)

The probelm, community service paper is due March 10. They said to turn it in to your Composition or Religiong teacher. well, I have neither next semester. Teachers say I don't know. My Religion teacher has said about 3 different places. It doesn't count as a grade for me, its a basically a free 100, as a test grade. I just have to trun in the paper of hours. i don't know about the paper because its worthless.

Tomorrow is TGIF and I won't be back till Saturday since I'm going to one of my friends house after the State Championship Game. I;ll write all about the state title game on Saturday. See ya then!

1 Comments:

Blogger volsfan said...

Hang in there! Good luck on the championship and let us know.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home