Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My Six Day Weekend is here at Last!!!!!!!!

Finally, my six day weekend is here. Its about time. I have been waitning for this since Labor Day, which was our last long weekend.

Seniors have a Six Day Fall Break, Juniors go for a half day tomorrow, and Frosh and Sophs have a regular full day, hahahaha. Then a five day weekend for the rest.

I am so ready for this. I only work Wednsday and Thursday, and then I'm Friday and Saturday!!

Its gonna be a great weekend, as the next day, I go to school is Tuesday!

So have you had any long time off lately.

5 Comments:

Blogger volsfan said...

I am off this weekend! I.CAN'T.WAIT! I work tomorrow and Thursday night butt have the next three days off from my second job...good enuf 4 me.

*waves* to UK

10:31 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

No fair! I don't get a long weekend until Thanksgiving... and after that, it's not until Christmas. *pouts*

6:26 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

I was off from Wednesday to Saturday. But I still had 32 hours of work for the week.

(*resists the urge to start going, "In MY day . . .*)

6:22 PM  
Blogger ukrocks said...

I have to work 36 hours this week. I'm off on Wednsday and maybe Friday, thats it. I'm about to go in for a second straight 8 hour day.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Yay for your 6-day weekend! Have fun.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home