Tuesday, August 08, 2006

1 Week of Freedom Left

Next Tuesday, I'll be getting up at 6:10AM to get ready for school, thats magical first day of my Senior Year. I can't beleive Summer time is over. It came to an end too fast. I am excited, because it is my last year in High School, and it is almost over.

I know May 18, 2007, will be my last day of high school. I know it will come fast, and very fast. It will be hear before I know it in a blink of an eye.

High School has gone by fast, and I am amazed that I only have 165 days left. And I know. But I know I am going to miss this place, it brought me so many memories, and I'm sure I will get many more this year.

Summer is ending and before I know it Summer will come back in a blink of an eye.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Cherish every moment!

8:35 AM  
Blogger volsfan said...

Cherish the night...oh wait...that was a song!

Hang in there UKRocks...the year will be gone before you know it.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home