Saturday, September 02, 2006

Work

Its been a while. School is going good. I am exhausted from work today. I worked my second longest shift ever today. I was at a grocery store from 12:30-9:00. I was the only regular cashier to work more than 4 hours today. Everybody else worked only 4 hours. WTF! I say many people come after me and leave before me. And to make things worse they accidently skipped me on the break schedule. I didn't get to go on my Lunch Break till 6:20. 5 hours and 50 minuites afterwards. I was pissed.I am tired that is all.

5 Comments:

Blogger ukrocks said...

But on a good note, I am off tomorrow!!!

10:01 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Oh man! That is a long day and for them to forget your break must've been a pain. Hooray that you were off the next day!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

Don't worry about the other slackers. I'm sure your hard work is being noticed, and if it isn't, the RIGHT employer will notice it.

9:52 AM  
Blogger ukrocks said...

Apparently I'm like by the managers but the front end supervisor's don't like some of us. But yeah Cyg,it is important who notices your work, and that the manager, assistant manager, and the third assistant manger.

The assistant manager was the one who noticed I had gone so many hours without a break. Our managers are great.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

I bet you got a nice paycheck from all that work! My feet would be killing me from standing so long.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home