Monday, July 17, 2006

Vent

Everybody knows whats going on with Kentucky Derby Winner Barbaro.

Well Mr. Bacon says we should just put him down. But, wait theres a chance this will be a medical miracle. This could be a huge stepping stone in Horse medicine, that would help my state a bunch.

We overcame a bunch of bumps in the road already, why not another one. We can overcome this one too. Miracles do happen and Barbaro is already one. I am supporting Barbaro with all my heart.

Please, people you don't realize how much Horse Breeding means to the state of Kentucky do you. Just don't give up on him till he's in too much pain.

2 Comments:

Blogger volsfan said...

I have been keeping up with the Barbaro story and I am hoping for the best. Good luck to him and his trainers.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

We breed a few in Maryland too...

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home