Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I was tagged by Vols!

Here are the rules:

1. Reveal six weird facts/things/habits about yourself and then tag six people.
2. Leave a "You're Tagged!" comment to let the people you have tagged know they have to reveal six things (or the entire blogosphere will explode and it will be their fault).
3. Leave a comment HERE to let me know when you have completed your mission.

MISSION:

*I cheer for St. X (my rivals, biggest rivalry in country) when they don't play us because I have quite a few friends that go there.

*I like almost all fruit but strawberries. YUCK! I hate strawberries.

*I imagine weird things all the time and walk in circle whenever I listen to music.

*I check the weather ALL.THE.TIME and I love seeing what the weather is all over the world.

*I have used shampoo to clean the tub before.

*I love sports, that all I watch!

I have tagged anyone who hasn't been Tagged.

5 Comments:

Blogger volsfan said...

I love the weather too UK! If there are storms or any type of bad weather going on...I am always stuck to the TV watching.

Some of the tornado videos that have been released this spring have been awesome.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

How about strawberry yogurt or strawberry ice cream?

At least you clean the tub!!

1:37 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

I bet shampoo is a great tub cleaner! It breaks up oils which are found in the skin and hair, so probably does a great job on soap scum.

I lvoe weather too.

5:23 PM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

You must watch a least a little reality television, right?!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Debcapsfan said...

Huh, my dad hates strawberries and he loves the weather, being a meteorologist. Sports are good.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home