Sunday, February 19, 2006

It is Cold!

It is freezing. Yes it is getting down to 2 degrees. That is cold in the Louisville area. The high today was *gasp* 29 degrees at midnightl. It was 19 at noon. This is the coldest its been in a long time.

Now in other news in my life. I had a game today and it was the highest scoring game in history of intaurmural basketball. 76-73, we lost on a buzzer beater, I had a bad game with 0 points on 0-7 three point shooting. I had a couple of shot rim in and out.

My Birthday is Wednsday and I turn 18. I am very happy.

I'll be telling a sad story tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

It's 15 degrees here. Brrrr! 2 is crazy, but at least it's not Canada cold!

Sorry about your bad game. Happy early birfday! OMG! My brother's birfday is Wednesday!

7:50 AM  
Blogger volsfan said...

Happy early birfday UKROCKS! It was cold here today too. It is snowing right now and we are expecting a couple of inches of snow/sleet.

I already don't want to go work tomorrow.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home