Monday, February 20, 2006

Why can't we Be Just Friends?

Thats whats going on with me and my friends. Everybody is splitting up. Yet here I am still friends with everybody and hanging out with everybody while they fight at lunch practically everyday. I hate this.

I am friends with everybody yet i don't know why the rest are going in seperate directions. You've got the two who like to play video games. Yo've got the two that like to play video game yet they don't like the other two. You've got the three who like girls and all of them have a job.

And I am still currently friends with all of them and have fun with all of them. My parents told me to stay neutral which I am because I don't know what the hell is going on. I just hope a fight doesn't break out at lunch one day because I surely won't be in it since I am not choosing sides.

What would you do in this situation? Should I stay neutral or join one of them. It is sad becuas I am still friends with all of them but that maybe because I am considered the nicest one of the group and understand peoples problem.

3 Comments:

Blogger volsfan said...

Well, you can stay neutral but sooner or later you will have to decide with which group you will do stuff with and what times. You may float back and forth but sooner or later the sides will try to pull you away from the other. IMHO!

Just do what makes you happy! Don't worry about what they think.

8:37 PM  
Blogger ukrocks said...

Lol, thats already happened. I sit in the middle at the luch table and I pretty talk to everybody. Urghh, why can't we be friends.

Of course staying neutral is what makes me happy.

10:11 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Follow your heart & mind, which is now telling you to stay neutral. If push ever comes to shove, I'm guessing you'll know the right direction.

If they start exchanging words at lunch, abruptly yell "Aaaaw crap!" then when you have their attention, look at your sandwhich & complain about it. E.g.: Aw crap! *dramatically pause, looking at your sandwich, really pissed off* My burger is frickin' raw! *pause, look up* Anybody want my burger?"

It will break the tension.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home