Friday, December 15, 2006

Recap of this Semester

This semester is over wow! I'm going to tell you about the teachers and the class. It was a great semester.

1. Resource- Hated this because my teacher wouldn't let us sleep. It sucked.
2. Civil War- Had this teacher sophomore and once again he was my favorite. It was awesome the whole classs can connect with him.
3. English- I've never had a class that is this big of a joke. I sleep in there and I still get good grades. And last I had English with the hardest teacher ever.
4. Creative Writing- Taught by my English teacher last year. He was hard in there and still was hard. He's a hard teacher but a good one. It was fun. Done with him though, it felt weird walking out of his classroom because I will never have him again and the last time I didn't have him was sophomore year.
5. Catholic Social Teachings- Fun class with interesting issues. But she emphasized the bible too much. But she was nice.
6. Lunch
7. Journalism- had him last year and hes same old same old.
8. Math- Same redneck teacher I had last year, fun and easier, I had a 92 and a 94, and an 88 on the exam woot.

Its been a fun one but now it time to move to another semester.

5 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

What the heck is Resource?

And how'd you do in lunch? :-D

12:50 AM  
Blogger ukrocks said...

Ah whats up cyggie. Resource is study hall. Oh I did great in lunch as well.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

In Lunch, I fared well in Ultimate Frisbee, Quarter Basketball, and Paper Triangle Football. In Nickel Soccer, not so much.

And believe it or not, one year we actually had video games in the cafeteria. I got good at Battlezone and Vanguard.

12:11 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Time flies. Happy New Year!

8:12 PM  
Blogger volsfan said...

I can't believe basketball season has started! Good luck!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home