Monday, November 28, 2005

I'm Backkkkkkkkkk

I had a great Thanksgiving! Got to see all my aunts and uncles and my two cousins. I have twenty something cousin but I'm the fourth youngest. My Mom and her younger brother are the only ones with kids still in the house.

Those cousins have lived in three cities in about 4 years. Louisville to Fullerton, California (Los Angeles Area), and now Scranton, Pennsylvania. Its been a wild ride for them. It was good to hear they were doing well.

How was my plane trip? Bumpy, very bumpy both ways. On our way we had a layover in St. Louis and was about 60 feet away from the runway and all of a sudden we went right back up. The pilots said there was air control problems. St. Louis to Kansas City was very smooth. On the way back it was the other way around. very bumpy from Kansas City to St. Louis, the flightn attendants were'nt even allowed to get up. St. Louis to Louisville was pretty smooth.

It was a fun weekend and I wish it was longer but two weeks from tomorrow is the start of 1st semester exams. Then its winter break. Woo hoo. I go back on the 3rd of January.

It was a good Thanksgiving!

1 Comments:

Blogger volsfan said...

Great to have you back and I am glad you had a great holiday! Tough luck on your wildcats this past weekend. The vols finally played a halfway good game!

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home