Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Its a 5 day weekend!

Woo hoo. And I am off to Manhattan Kansas to see my Mom's side of the family. Were flying to Kansas City and then we'll get a rental car and drive to Manhattan. You won't see me on OT till probably Sunday maybe Monday.

UK plays Tennesee this weekend. Heads up Vols, are ya ready to loose. If Brooks win this game, I'll be ok with him staying this year since we'll double are win total.

In basketball we lost to friggin Iowa last night and I got pounded at school today. Everybody was telling all the UK fan you f***ing suck. i can't wait till those UofL fan, bitches loose. One of my friends says bye bye tournament. I say wait till December 17, when UK plays Uof L.

1 Comments:

Blogger volsfan said...

No, I am not ready to give up on Vols yet. I think we will be able to run the ball on you guys and I think we have a shot of winning.

Have fun in Kansas and have a very Happy Thanksgiving...see you when you get back!

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home