Monday, February 13, 2006

ukrocks Week

I have a four day week this week. Then I don't go to school again until next Wendsday, which is my Birthday btw. I am lookIng forward to my five day weekend. I can't wait till this weekend, where I'll be able to sleep in. I am looking forward to March because Spring is coming. Sun is up at 7 and doesn't come down till 7PM and eventually 8 by April and 9 in June. With the sun up by 6:30! This is one of my favorite times of the year. Light is at the end of the tunnel for winter.

3 Comments:

Blogger volsfan said...

It isn't getting here quick enough! Come on spring and then summer!

9:23 PM  
Blogger ukrocks said...

Lol, yeah I know and I'll have a job but I'll be around during the weekend cuz I work Tuesday-Friday. And don't go back till Tuesday.

9:50 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

BTW, congrats on getting the job! I also love how the sun comes up a little earlier now & stays out a little longer.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home